Jack and the Beanstalk StorySack
OUR STORYSACKS MAKE WONDERFUL GIFTS
POPULAR AS EARLY LEARNING RESOURCES
WE ARE DELIGHTED TO FULFIL BESPOKE OR LARGE ORDERS. JUST ASK!
“Fee-fi-fo-fum, I smell the blood of an Englishman…”
Bring the classic fairytale of Jack and the Beanstalk to life with this StorySack – lots to choose from to spark any imagination!
In this StorySack what you can include:
- Book option:
- Jack & The Beanstalk Classic Picture Book by Little Tiger Press
- Jack & The Beanstalk Push, Pull & Slide Board Book by Campbell Books
- Jack & The Beanstalk Big Picture Book (340mm x 340mm) by Yellow Door Education
- Jack & The Beanstalk Hand & Finger Puppets by Fiesta Crafts
- The “Giant” Hand Puppet (with goose & harp)
- Jack Finger Puppet
- Mother Finger Puppet
- Cow Finger Puppet
- Jack & The Beanstalk Wooden Characters by Yellow Door Education
- The Giant & Beanstalk
- Jack, Mother, Old Man, Cow, Goose & Harp
- Green Sensory Float Bottle by Petit Boum
- StorySacks Fairtrade 100% Organic Cotton Drawstring Bag
Jack and the Beanstalk Classic Picture Book by Little Tiger Press
When Jack climbs up an enormous beanstalk, he discovers a giant’s castle high up in the clouds. But the giant likes to eat little boys…
How ever will Jack escape?
My First Fairytales are a magical introduction to the well-loved stories that are a key part of every childhood. With fresh and fun illustrations, these simple re-tellings of classic fairy tales make a perfect bedtime read for three to six year olds.
Jack and the Beanstalk Push, Pull & Slide Board Book by Campbell Books
First Stories: Jack and the Beanstalk is the perfect introduction, for young children, to this classic fairy tale. Push, pull and slide mechanisms bring the story to life and introduce all the main characters, including brave young Jack and of course the giant he discovers at the top of the towering beanstalk. This well-loved fairy tale is beautifully imagined for a new generation by popular children’s illustrator Natascha Rosenberg.
The finger puppets are stored in pockets on the hand puppet after play making it easy to keep the whole set together in one place.
Jack and the Beanstalk Wooden Characters by Yellow Door Education
Now made from natural FSC pine, each figure has a 15mm flat base making them sturdy and easy to stand up in a variety of storytelling settings. Colourful and inviting, these wooden figures encourage children to explore the story of Jack and the Beanstalk in small world play and invent new tales using the same characters.
Characters measure 40–300mm. Safe for age 18m+ and ideal for little hands!
Green Sensory Float Bottle by Petit Boum
Bring the Beanstalk to life with the wonderful green sensory float bottle. Light, colour and magic. The rainbow at your fingertips. With these bottles, inspired by the colour range of nature, little ones will discover colours, marvel at the light, stimulate their concentration while also finding a moment of calm.
Let the littlest ones contemplate the glitter flow, sequins and pompoms (great for early eye tracking & colour recognition). Noted for their calming effects use them with older ones (both children & adults!) as a calming & mindfulness tool.
- Age recommendation: from 3 months
- Bottle dimensions: 14cm x 4cm.
- Do not immerse in water or expose to the sun for long hours. For cleaning, we recommend wiping with a damp cloth.
- These sensory bottles are made from recyclable plastic and have a beechwood cap. They are certified as per the strictest safety standards. For your peace of mind, the bottles are fully sealed from the inside with a double safety cap.
Classic Picture Book, Push, Pull & Slide Board Book
With Puppets, Without Puppets
With Wooden Characters, Without Wooden Characters
With Sensory Bottle + €14, Without Sensory Bottle
There are no reviews yet.