The Wizard of Oz StorySack
OUR STORYSACKS MAKE WONDERFUL GIFTS
POPULAR AS EARLY LEARNING RESOURCES
WE ARE DELIGHTED TO FULFIL BESPOKE OR LARGE ORDERS. JUST ASK!
“Dorothy, you’re not in Kansas anymore!” Bring the wonderful Wizard of Oz to life with this StorySack.
The Fiesta Crafts puppets will bring this story to life for the youngest of book lovers.
- Soft and cuddly main character hand puppet (Dorothy)
- Comes with other story characters as finger puppets (Toto, Scarecrow, Tin Man, Cowardly Lion, Witch)
- Ideal for re-enacting the story or creating your own
- Perfect for encouraging imaginative play
To really bring The Emerald City or Ruby Slippers to life why not include the beautiful Green or Red Sensory Float Bottles from Petit Boum! Filled with glitter, pom poms & stars these sensory bottles are truly mesmerising.
Within this StorySack what you will receive is:
- The Wizard of Oz Usborne Picture Book
- Dorothy Hand Puppet by Fiesta Crafts
- Toto, Scarecrow, Tin Man, Cowardly Lion & Witch Finger Puppets by Fiesta Crafts
- StorySacks branded 100% Cotton Drawstring Bag – to keep everything safe and take on the go!
- Add On: Green or Red Sensory Float Bottles by Petit Boum
Wizard of Oz – Usborne Picture Books
A brilliant read-aloud version of the much-loved classic by L. Frank Baum, sure to capture young imaginations. When Dorothy is whisked off to Oz in a tornado, she lands in a place where nothing is quite as it seems. Can she find the Wizard, defeat the Wicked Witch of the West, and be granted her wish to return to Kansas?
Fiesta Crafts – Dorothy Hand Puppet, Toto, Scarecrow, Tin Man, Cowardly Lion & Witch Finger Puppets
Children who love story time will adore this hand and finger puppet set which has been beautifully designed to spur on even the wildest of imaginations. Reflective of the key characters in one of our most treasured children’s stories, one large hand puppet (Dorothy) plays a key character supported by a series of embroidered fabric finger puppets (Toto, Scarecrow, Tin Man, Cowardly Lion & Witch) to make the retelling of this classic fun and fully interactive. Not only is it a great toy for individual play, it is also designed to encourage role playing with others improving their confidence and communication skills. The finger puppets are stored in pockets on the hand puppet after play making it easy to keep the whole set together in one place.
Red and Green Sensory Float Bottles – Petit Boum
Light, colour and magic. The rainbow at your fingertips. With these bottles, inspired by the colour range of nature, little ones will discover colours, marvel at the light, stimulate their concentration while also finding a moment of calm.
Let the little ones contemplate the glitter flow, sequins and pompoms (great for early eye tracking & colour recognition). Noted for their calming effects use them with older ones (both children & adults!) as a calming & mindfulness tool.
- Age recommendation: from 3 months
- Bottle dimensions: 14cm x 4cm.
- Do not immerse in water or expose to the sun for long hours. For cleaning, we recommend wiping with a damp cloth.
- These sensory bottles are made from recyclable plastic and have a beechwood cap. They are certified as per the strictest safety standards. For your peace of mind, the bottles are fully sealed from the inside with a double safety cap.
There are no reviews yet.