The Angel StorySack
OUR STORYSACKS MAKE WONDERFUL GIFTS
POPULAR AS EARLY LEARNING RESOURCES
WE ARE DELIGHTED TO FULFIL BESPOKE OR LARGE ORDERS. JUST ASK!
What better way to bring the Angel on top of the Christmas tree to life than through our That’s Not My Angel StorySack. The That’s Not My series from Usborne is great for babies and toddlers alike. We love the tactile element on each page and repetitive text throughout the book! Together with the beautiful Silver or Gold Sensory Float Bottle by Petit Boum and the knitted angel from Pebblechild this StorySack is really very special.
That’s Not My Angel StorySack clip
In this StorySack what you will receive:
- That’s Not My Angel by Fiona Watts
- Angel Rattle by Pebblechild
- Optional: Silver or Gold Sensory Float Bottle by Petit Boum
- StorySacks 100% Cotton Drawstring Bag
Turquoise Angel – Pebblechild
Pebble products are made entirely by hand with natural materials and as such there will be slight variations in size, colour and design in line with the unique nature of this product.
Materials: 100% cotton with 100% polyester fill. This toy has a rattle.
Size: length approx. 21cm, width approx. 15cm
Care instructions: machine washable at 40 degrees and can be tumble dried on a low setting.
Silver & Gold Sensory Float Bottle – Petit Boum
Light, colour and magic. The rainbow at your fingertips. With these bottles, inspired by the colour range of nature, little ones will discover colours, marvel at the light, stimulate their concentration while also finding a moment of calm.
Let the little ones contemplate the glitter flow, sequins and pompoms (great for early eye tracking & colour recognition). Noted for their calming effects use them with older ones (both children & adults!) as a calming & mindfulness tool.
- Age recommendation: from 3 months
- Bottle dimensions: 14cm x 4cm.
- Do not immerse in water or expose to the sun for long hours. For cleaning, we recommend wiping with a damp cloth.
- These sensory bottles are made from recyclable plastic and have a beechwood cap. They are certified as per the strictest safety standards. For your peace of mind, the bottles are fully sealed from the inside with a double safety cap.
There are no reviews yet.