Fish Sensory Sound Bottle
OUR STORYSACKS MAKE WONDERFUL GIFTS
POPULAR AS EARLY LEARNING RESOURCES
WE ARE DELIGHTED TO FULFIL BESPOKE OR LARGE ORDERS. JUST ASK!
Accompany this colourful clownfish to the bottom of the sea, between bubbles, eggs and the calm of the depth.
Watch, shake … and listen! As simple and as effective as that. The SOUND BOTTLE small objects are a real show to our little ones. To the visual identification of the pieces inside, auditory stimulation is added, specially important in the first year of babies’ life.
These sensory bottles help:
- The learning of sound discrimination: from the softest to the strongest, associating each sound with a meaning.
- The stimulation of gross motor skills: stacking bottles, shaking them, rolling them…
- Age recommendation: from 3 months
- Bottle dimensions: 14cm x 4cm.
- Do not immerse in water or expose to the sun for long hours. For cleaning, we recommend wiping with a damp cloth.
- These sensory bottles are made from recyclable plastic and have a beechwood cap. They are certified as per the strictest safety standards. For your peace of mind, the bottles are fully sealed from the inside with a double safety cap.
There are no reviews yet.