Owl Babies by Martin Waddell, Patrick Benson (Illustrator)
This is the much-loved story of three baby owls who wake up one night in their hole in the tree to find that their mother has gone, so they sit on the branch and wait, wondering when she will return. At last she does, and they all bounce up and down with joy, welcoming her home.
Owl Puppet Buddy by The Puppet Company
- Made of soft fabrics, these Puppet Buddies have a really soft touch and beautiful finish.
- This collections represents all of your favourite farm, pet and wildlife animals.
- Height – 25cm x Width – 22cm x Depth – 12cm
- Suitable from 12 months and above
Owl Finger Puppets by The Puppet Company
Bring the Owl Babies to life with these wonderful finger puppets.
- Suitable for children aged 12 months and above.
- Height: 13cm x Width:6cm x Length:6cm
Forest Sensory Spy Bottle by Petit Boum
Can you spot the sweet little forest animals hiding? Give the bottle a shake to discover the sound and tip, turn and manipulate the bottle to find what is hiding inside! The bottle contains a checklist of woodland animals to hunt for – including the owl!
A microcosm in each bottle.
In each of the Spy Bottles Petit Boum recreate a natural environment, with animals that will become the main characters of your children’s imagination. The idea is to foster children’s imagination and curiosity – encouraging an early love for wildlife and ecosystems.
Little ones will enjoy identifying the animals, imitating them, listing them and creating stories or simply learning about the different ecosystems. A wonderful opportunity to develop communication, language and imagination. A real magnet for children’s curiosity!
Includes booklet with activities suggestions specially recommended for ages 18 months and above.
Siena Sensory Float Bottle by Petit Boum
Light, colour and magic. The rainbow at your fingertips. With these bottles, inspired by the colour range of nature, little ones will discover colours, marvel at the light, stimulate their concentration while also finding a moment of calm.
Let the littlest ones contemplate the glitter flow, sequins and pompoms (great for early eye tracking & colour recognition). Noted for their calming effects use them with older ones (both children & adults!) as a calming & mindfulness tool.
- Age recommendation: from 3 months
- Bottle dimensions: 14cm x 4cm.
- Do not immerse in water or expose to the sun for long hours. For cleaning, we recommend wiping with a damp cloth.
- These sensory bottles are made from recyclable plastic and have a beechwood cap. They are certified as per the strictest safety standards. For your peace of mind, the bottles are fully sealed from the inside with a double safety cap.