Goldilocks and the Three Bears StorySack
OUR STORYSACKS MAKE WONDERFUL GIFTS
POPULAR AS EARLY LEARNING RESOURCES
WE ARE DELIGHTED TO FULFIL BESPOKE OR LARGE ORDERS. JUST ASK!
Who’s been sleeping in my bed?! Goldilocks and the Three Bears is a classic tale which lends itself beautifully to a StorySack.
Within this StorySack what you can include:
- Goldilocks & The Three Bears Book Options
- Classic Picture Book by Little Tiger Press; OR
- Push, Pull & Slide Board Book by Campbell Books; OR
- Pocket Sized Hardback Book by Axel Scheffler; OR
- Without Book
- Goldilocks and the Three Bears Wooden Character Set by Yellow Door Education
- Golidlocks and the Three Bears Story Puppets by The Puppet Company Limited
- StorySacks Fairtrade 100% Organic Cotton Drawstring Bag
Campbell Books First Stories: Push, Pull & Slide Goldilocks and the Three Bears
Push Pull and Slide Board Books add another fund & engaging element for little ones, a great option if this StorySack is being given as a gift. Also great for working on fine motor skills!
Push, pull and turn mechanisms bring the story to life and introduce the main characters: Goldilocks and the Bear family. This well-loved fairy tale is beautifully imagined for a new generation by children’s illustrator Natascha Rosenberg.
Little Tiger Press My First Fairy Tales: Goldilocks and the Three Bears Classic Picture Book
When Goldilocks sneaks into the three bears’ cottage, no one seems to be home. But the bears soon return from their walk… Will they catch that naughty little girl? My First Fairy Tales are a magical introduction to the well-loved stories that are a key part of every childhood. With fresh and fun illustrations, these simple re-tellings of classic fairy tales make a perfect bedtime read for three to six year olds.
Goldilocks and the Three Bears by Axel Scheffler (Pocket Sized Hardback)
The classic, much-loved story of Goldilocks and the Three Bears, masterfully brought to life by Axel Scheffler, illustrator of The Gruffalo and Zog.
When Goldilocks stumbles across a little house in the woods, she finds an array of treats await her inside… the perfect little chair to sit on, the perfect bowl of porridge, not to mention the perfect place for a nap – Baby Bear’s bed. And when the three bears arrive home, who will be more surprised at what they find… Goldilocks or the bears?!
- A well-known children’s fairy tale story illustrated by the one and only award-winning superstar, Axel Scheffler
- Hardback pocket-size format is perfect for little hands
Yellow Door – Goldilocks and the Three Bears Wooden Characters
Now made from natural FSC pine, each figure has a 15mm flat base making them sturdy and easy to stand up in a variety of storytelling settings. These high quality tactile wooden figures enable children to retell the story of Goldilocks and the Three Bears during small world play and to create exciting new versions of this traditional tale.
Characters are between 60–130mm high. Safe for age 18m+.
The Puppet Company – Goldilocks and the Three Bears Story Puppets
- Set contains 4 finger puppet characters Fantastic attention to detail and perfect for using in a puppet theatre for traditional storytelling.
- Suitable for 12 months and above.
- Suitable for child and adult hands.
With Wooden Characters, Without Wooden Characters
With Story Puppets, Without Story Puppets
There are no reviews yet.